Microsoft Office 365 Personal (Download)
- Brand: Microsoft
- Product Code: Office 365 Personal
- Availability: In Stock
1-year auto-renewal subscription (Second year and all future renewals discounted). All languages included. Fully installed Office experience for 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet including iPad, Android, or Windows, plus 1 phone.
Extra subscription benefits: 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage, plus 60 Skype minutes of calling per month to mobile phones and landlines.
Download size: 2 GB. Download time: 8 minutes on broadband.
Questions & Answers
Question: What's the difference between Office 365 plans and Office 2016 suites?
Answer: Office 365 plans
include the complete suite of Office applications, plus other services that are
enabled over the Internet, including extra cloud storage with OneDrive and
Skype minutes for home use. With Office 365 you get the full, installed Office
experience on PCs, Macs, tablets (including Windows, iPad, and Android) and smartphones.
Office 365 plans are available as a monthly or annual subscription. With Office
365, upgrades are always included with your subscription.
Office 2016 suites, including Office Home & Student and Home & Business, include applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote; they are available as a one-time purchase for use on a single PC or Mac. The applications are not automatically updated; to get the latest version, you must purchase Office again when the new version becomes available.
Question: On how many devices can I install Office?
Answer: 1 PC or Mac + 1 tablet + 1 smartphone
Question: Is Internet access required for Office?
Answer: Internet access is required to install and activate Office 2016; however, you do not need to be connected to the Internet to use the Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, because they are fully installed on your computer.
Question: Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2016?
Answer: Yes. People who use Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016, or Office 365 can open documents created using the latest release of Office applications without any additional action. People using earlier versions of Office may need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Question: What happens when
my Office 365 subscription ends? How can I continue to work with my documents?
Answer: If you cancel your subscription or choose to let your subscription expire, the Office software applications enter read-only mode, which means that you can view or print documents, but you can’t create new documents or edit existing documents.
Question: Will Office be
identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
Answer: No. Office applications are tailored to work best on each platform and device, and application availability and features vary by platform and device.
- For PCs running Windows: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay (Malaysia), Norwegian (Bokmål), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
- For Mac: Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch, English (United States), Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian (Bokmal), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish.
- For iOS: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (United States), English (United Kingdom), Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian (Bokmål), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
- For Android: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian (Bokmål), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Catalan, Kannada, Malayalam, Persian, Tamil, and Telugu.
- Required Processor
PC: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Mac: Intel processor
- Required Operating System
PC: Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Mac: Mac OS X 10.10 or later
iOS: Office for iPad and iPhone requires iOS 8.0 or later. Office for iPad Pro requires iOS 9.0 or later.
Android: Office for Android can be installed on tablets and phones that are running Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
- Required Memory
PC: 1GB RAM (32 bit); 2GB RAM (64 bit)
Mac: 4GB RAM
- Required Hard Disk Space
PC: 3.0GB of available disk space
Mac: 6GB HFS+ hard disk format
- Required Display
PC: 1024 x 768 resolution
Mac: 1280 x 800 resolution
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Additional System Requirements
Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
Microsoft account required.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Best Features of Office 365 Personal
you're writing an essay, building a presentation, extrapolating data, sending
emails or taking notes, Office 365 is there to help. With Word you can easily
format a document, PowerPoint lets you create dynamic visual presentations,
Excel can master the numbers and Outlook keeps you connected.
With Office 365 you can work with your team more easily than ever. Share your work and see your colleagues editing in real-time alongside you and with 60 Skype minutes included every month you can work together how you want, when you want and where you want.
Office 365 is made for mobility. With an included 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage you'll have tons of space to save, access and share your work from anywhere. With a Personal subscription available across 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet and 1 smartphone, your documents and photos are available where and when you need them.
Forget about constant upgrades, a Microsoft Office 365 subscription ensures you always have the latest versions of all Office applications, features and services. If you ever have any difficulties, Microsoft-trained experts are on hand to answer your enquires by phone or online chat.